Cindy Quek is a partner our Real Estate practice. Cindy has extensive experience in real estate finance work, representing financial institutions and corporate borrowers including real estate developers and property funds. Cindy has acted for developers and financial institutions in obtaining and providing mortgage financing respectively, and in various other securities relating to collective sales projects, purchase of commercial buildings, Real Estate Investment Trust investments, government land sales, Jurong Town Corporation properties and hotels.
Cindy has also advised foreign and local investors on mortgage of property located in Singapore and overseas.
Cindy has also experience in representing corporate and individual clients in transactions involving sale and acquisition of all forms of real estate (whether by sale of shares or by sale of assets).
- Co-Author, "Our (Banking) Secrets are Safe For Now", Pacific Rim Advisory Council - e-Bulletin, July 2010 (Singapore: PRAC, 2010)
- Co-Author, "Our (Banking) Secrets Are Safe For Now", Rodyk Reporter - Business Bulletin, June 2010
- Co-Author, "Revised Property Fund Guidelines Enhances REITs Regulatory Regime", Rodyk Reporter - Business Bulletin, December 2007
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Prior and Present Employment
- Partner, Dentons Rodyk (formerly Rodyk & Davidson LLP) (2007 - present)
- Shook Lin & Bok (2004 - 2007)