Gazalle Mok has concentrated in real estate law ever since she started her practice. Her extensive experience in the legal aspects of real estate includes sale and purchase of commercial and industrial buildings, commercial leasing, mortgage loans and real estate investment trust (REIT) transactions.
- Developer: Acting in the en bloc acquisition of 15 landed residential properties for development as a hotel at Jalan Sultan.
- Developer: Acting in the acquisition and mortgage of a row of shophouses along Hong Kong Street for development as a hotel.
- The subsidiary proprietors: Acting in an abortive en bloc sale of a condominium development at South Buona Vista Road.
- REIT: Acting in an alienation of part of its land at Jurong East to the state.
- Local small and medium-sized enterprise (SME): Acting in the acquisition and lease of a commercial cum industrial building at Kaki Bukit.
- Local SME: Acting in the acquisition of a commercial building at Tannery Road.
- Publicly listed company: Acting in the disposal of a HDB industrial building at Marsiling Road.
- Prominent developers: Advising from overseas on the legal aspects of housing developments in Singapore.
- Financial institutions: Advising on property-related securities, as well as reviewing and negotiating security documents (for example, acted for financial institutions in the mortgage of a commercial building at Cecil Street; mortgage of shophouses at Telok Ayer Street and Lavender Street; mortgage of a residential development at Anderson Road).
- Global chemical company: Advising on the acquisition of a chemical complex on Jurong Island.
- Developer: Acting in the acquisition of residential land at Mountbatten Road and the subsequent sale of the apartments in the development.
- Developer: Acting in the mortgage of a residential land at Amber Road and the subsequent sale of the units in the condominium units in the development.
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
- Partner, Dentons Rodyk (formerly Rodyk & Davidson LLP), 2013–present
- Shook Lin & Bok LLP, 2007–2013
- Messrs Ramdas & Wong, 2007
- Messrs Chang See Hiang & Partners, 2005–2007
- Messrs Tan Kok Quan Partnership, 2003–2005
- Messrs Vincent Yeoh & Co, 2000–2003