Lim Hsiao Sze is a Partner in Dentons Rodyk's Real Estate practice group.
Hsiao Sze's real estate portfolio focuses on commercial leases and she has represented various developers/landlords and tenants in the leasing of retail malls, office buildings, industrial and other mixed-use properties. Hsiao Sze drafts customized master leases, reviews lease and license documentation, handles negotiations on behalf of landlords or tenants (including anchor tenants), manages lease documentation on behalf of landlords, and provides general advisory services in lease related matters. She has acted for developers and landlords in the leasing of build-to-suit buildings (to be constructed on business park land leased from statutory boards) to foreign and local banks. Her clients include developers/owners of various grade A office buildings in and around the Central Business District (some with retail components ranging from full podiums to ground and/or basement level shopping and food and beverage outlets), developers, land owners, real estate investors and private equity funds and end users seeking to acquire or divest land or lease land and building for specific purposes.
- Co-author, "How The Contingency Principle Affects Stamp Duty Payable On Leases," Rodyk Reporter - Property Notes, April 2015
- Co-author, "Singapore Budget 2011 - Changes That Impact Landlords And Tenants," Property Notes, March 2011
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
- Partner, Dentons Rodyk (formerly Rodyk & Davidson LLP), 2007 - present
- Temasek Polytechnic, 2003 - 2005
- Banyan Tree Holdings Ltd, 1999 - 2001
- Allen & Gledhill, 1993 - 1999