Widely acknowledged as the market leader for legal advice on collective sale transactions in Singapore, rely on our Real Estate Acquisition Disposition and Property Management practice to handle all your legal needs in this space.
With more than 200 collective sale projects, our team has extensive experience acting for owners, purchasers and financiers in collective sale transactions. Our services cover the entire process—from the negotiation and drafting of the collective sale agreement, to appearing before the Strata Titles Board and the High Court and the successful completion of the collective sale.
Our extensive portfolio includes some of the largest, and most complicated, projects, including the Beverly Mai, Maryland Point, Hilltops Apartments, Eastern Mansion, Flamingo Valley, Westwood Apartments, Hillcourt, Braddell Park, Parkway View and Chateau Eliza. We also represented clients in the first ever appeal to the High Court from a decision of the Strata Titles Board.
Collective sales services include:
- Collective sale agreements
- Collective sale committee (constitution and powers)
- Statutory requirements and the Land Titles (Strata) Act
- Strata Titles Board (STB) applications, hearings and procedures
- High Court Application after STB
- Tender terms and conditions of the sale and purchase agreement