Junming Tong is a partner in our Corporate practice. His practice focuses on real estate investment trusts and capital markets.
Tong has advised REITs on initial public offerings, real estate acquisitions and disposals, retail and convertible bond issues, updates of, and drawdowns under, medium term note and debt issuance programmes, bank financing transactions and ISDA documentation.
Junming has also advised issuers, arrangers, dealers and agents in the establishment and updates of, and drawdowns under, medium term note programmes, multicurrency trust certificates issuance programmes and certificates of deposit programmes.
Honors and Awards
- Tan Ah Tah Book Prize for Professional Responsibility at the Postgraduate Practical Law Course, 2008
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Prior and Present Employment
- Partner, Dentons Rodyk (formerly Rodyk & Davidson LLP) (2011 - present)
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (2010 - 2011)
- Allen & Gledhill LLP (2009 - 2010)